quarta-feira, 5 de fevereiro de 2014

MY ENCOUNTER WITH ALEXANDER THE GREAT


By: Valdemir Mota de Menezes
I know Alexander the Great, king of the Greco-Macedonian Empire, since I was 14 years old, now I'm 44, so I can say I know Alexander 30 years ago. My first contact was through the history books of the school, in elementary school. After age 15 I converted to Jesus, and the Bible, I read in the eighth chapter of the book of the prophet Daniel there is a tremendous prophecy of the emperor Alexander the Great. It is notable horn of the goat. The goat in Daniel's prophecy is the Greco-Macedonian Empire. Later I read a book of biography of Alexander the Great. Over the years I have watched videos, documentaries, magazine articles about this character who had a meteoric career, and lived so little, dying at the peak of their strength.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário